Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Go Back to Alabama!!



We went to Barber Motorsports Park to cover a antique motorcycle event for Cycle Source Magazine. The ride through NC, SC, GA, and into Al SUCKED!!! RAIN. About 30 minutes from our final destination the sun came out and the weather was perfect the rest of the time. This event was awesome. Old bikes road racing, dirt bike racing, trials, shows, auctions, parts and a swap meet. Did I forget to mention the muesum. This is one of the coolest buildings with one of the coolest collections of bikes I have ever seen. If you get to Alabama go see it. You won't regret it. Oh, I forgot that you are afraid to go out of your house. Now you know why you suck.
Pics are of me doing a failed superman pose and drying my shirt out at the campground. The bike, that's my Heritage. If you are following the blog. Yes, that makes four bikes I own. I have no kids either. You can go cry now.
Hey, Cycle Source if your not going to run the Event coverage in the magazine or pay me for the film.
YOU SUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment