Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where I stand on Cyber Friends!


People have been asking me why I don't have a facebook or my space page. You can catch up with all your old friends I'm told.
So here is my take on it. My Space if for children and pedophiles. Face book is the same except for adults. I have friends and family. I don't need 300 cyber friends to make me feel like I am somebody. If I have not talked to you in 10 to 20 years there is a reason. I DON"T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU!! You have either wronged me in some way or live a life I don't want any part of. I don't care about your spawn, mate, life, parents, or existance. It is irrelevant to me. If you feel the need to be forgiven for something in the past, go see a priest. He is used to dealing with the weak. I keep in touch with only those I want to. Now go away I have shit to do and your not invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment