Friday, May 18, 2012

AMCA Denton, NC

This is the third year I have dragged my ass out to the AMCA meet in Denton, NC. I always have a good time here, checking out old shit. Motorcycles, parts, memorabilia, and don't forget the home made ice cream!!!

If the record was still in it, this would have been hard to pass up.
OH!! BLUES!!!!!!!

The second motorcycle I owned was a '83 Kawi GPZ 550. Mine was nowhere near as nice as this one.
Now for sale at an antique meet. Fuck!!! I'm feeling old!

If you like vintage iron, then you should go here. Indians, Triumphs, BSAs, Harleys, Etc...
They are all here and more. There was a ton of BMW parts and bikes this year too.

Nicely done Knuckle.

Now when was the last time you saw one of these?!?!

Complete with number plate and decals. I didn't even bother to ask how much.
I have enough shit.

Clean Pan.

These guys just rode in from Maggie Valley. About 90% of them were vintage bikes.

We left just as the hipsters started showing up. Nice VWs though.

We got to catch up with a few friends that we had not seen in awhile and check out a bunch of cool old shit. I'm looking forward to going again next year.

1 comment:

  1. I would have liked to come up this year, but I don't have any money :(

    Looks like a good time and not 95 fucking degrees out like it was the first year we went.

    ReplyDelete