Saturday, July 12, 2014

Heading West.

A lot has happened since my last post. I have not had any access to the Internet. So, the next few posts should get everyone up to date.

I delivered my brother Bill's bike to him, when I was in Florida. It had been stored with me for the last three years. On my way out of Florida, I stopped off in Daytona to pick up a frame from Bill Dodge at Bling Cycles. I was going to deliver this frame to a friend in Texas.
Back in North Carolina I loaded my '92 FXRS next to the frame I picked up in Florida. Try to spot the frame.
 I arrived in Texas just in time to attend the Republic of Texas Rally or ROT Rally with the crew from DC Choppers.
 Drake heads/cylinders on this Knuckle Bottom.
This was my temporary residence while I was turning wrenches at DC Choppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment