Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Willies Tropical Tattoo Chopper Show.

3:30pm Wed, I decided I need to get out of town. An hour and a half later, I was south bound.
Thursday morning I made it over to Tropical Tattoo to surprise some friends and check out the show.

9am the lot was empty, but it filled up fast.

Read about this bike on another blog. Looks good Marty.
I tried, but he wouldn't give me the keys.

Not in the show, but close by.

Hard to tell by the picture, but this green and black Ford was slick.

Saw this on a Sportster chop.

I tried but, just couldn't get a good pick of that FXR someone parked an Indian in front of it.

Sign of the times?

10am the lot was full!

It was hard to get shots of all the cool builds there.

Still there a year later.

Fab Kevin, Brew Dude, and Bill Dodge made the show.
Even met Ed Winterhaven author of Out in Bad Standing.

It was good to catch up with Roadside and Kat for a few hours.
See you in June guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment