Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spent some time in Charlotte.

The International Motorcycle Show was in town.
Ian, Jimmy, Mike, and THE EDGE! were gonna be there, so I accepted the
invite to join them. Dinner cooked by Mikes wife Karel was also promised.
I can't say no to that. EVER!!!

Lots of laughs and a good time!
I really needed that. I had just come from a service/wake that morning.
My neighbor lost her year and a half battle with cancer that week.
Rene Ritchie was 45 R.I.P.
I don't know why but it was fucking with my head.
Laughing with friends helps more than anything else.
Thanks guys! I really needed it.

The bike pictured here is "The FO Pan"
by Mr. Wedge!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to reaquaint you with laughing and acting stupid with friends, it does the spirit good for sure.

    The FO Pan! Fucking love it. (The name, not the bike)

    ReplyDelete