Friday, February 24, 2012

Some people .

Just piss me off! They have a way of looking at things and saying,
"I can do that." Then they go and do it.
Kevin at Gearhead is that kind of person. I get pics sent to
me all the time of projects he's working on. Holsters, reloading bench and cabinet,
garden with giant peppers, bike projects, the list never ends!

Here is his latest. Making a knife out of an old file.
Looks like he is on the right track to making a cool blade.

Deer antler we found when we cleaned out a house that was forclosed on.
Can't wait to see it finished, I bet he will make the sheath for it too!

I'm gonna go find a big stick now.
And beat myself for being a lazy, fat fuck, who spends too much time
thinking about it and not doing it!

1 comment:

  1. That is bitchin. I may have to come up and take Professor Kevin's knife making class, I've wanted to try making one myself for a while.

    ReplyDelete