Saturday, January 7, 2012

Yep, More reading material.

Written by George Wethern, a former VP of the HA Oakland Chapter
and Vincent Colnett.
If your looking for something current with the headlines and Discovery channel programs
you see on the club today, then pass on this book.
This one starts in the late 50's and goes into the early 70's.

Written around the time when guys like
Terry the Tramp, Johnny Angel, Magoo, Mouldy Marvin, Cisco, and Sonny Barger
were just starting out on their long voyage through drugs, sex, violence, jail, brotherhood,
and death. This one was hard for me to put down at times.
I don't know how much of it is real or how much is fake.
Written by one who eventually snitched on his brothers, it could be all
of one or the other.
This one I recommend highly. I am going to put it in my collection to reread again.

No comments:

Post a Comment