Monday, January 31, 2011

62 Nova - Final Chapter - For Now

Off the jack stands and for the first time in a few years!

Fenders, hood, headlight buckets, bumper, and bumper trim installed.
Grill and headlights ready to go on.

Less than eight hours later, this is how we left her.
Bill looked emotionally drained at this point.
I think Kevin and I wore him out a little.
He was real quite, just staring at his project.
Been there brother. I do know how you feel!

We had a good time and made a little progress.
We still had to load up my tool box, Bills bike and some other stuff.
Then unload it at my storage unit.
A BIG "Thanks" to Kevin for all his help!

We were not trying to get the car back together and run her.
Only back together to move her.

Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment