Tuesday, August 24, 2010
The BIG 10 for ya.
The 10 Commandments of Zombie Survival
1. Destroy the brain, destroy the brain, destroy the brain.
2. Don't burn them to kill them, it'll just make them smell bad.
3. Rescue will never come, they're too busy trying to not die, so should you be.
4. Go nowhere without a weapon, a light, and a buddy.
5. Guns may need reloading, but they keep you decidedly outside the bite range.
6. Trust no one, help who you can, try to get along.
7. Light and fast beats armored and slow, unless that armor is a tank.
8. Avoid tall grass, murky water, and enclosed spaces.
9. Zombies are patient and determined, so should you.
10. Don't ever, ever, be 'that guy/gal'.