Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The new blog is up and running!

Time is real tight for me these days. Work is rocking and rolling. I'm all over the place doing work for the next couple of months.Lots of miles to cover. I did make the Smokeout and got some FXRT bags for a brother who was looking for them. We had a blast. Good times. It was great to see everyone. The few pictures I did take are still on the camera, I will post as soon as I can. The 1982 FXRS that I picked up is still at Gear Head Cycles waiting on me to finish it. If I am working on something for you, I will finish it, it just might be a little while.
The new blog is running and will take some fine tuning to get it where I want it. It covers serious subjects that we face everyday. I make no apologies for it, my views, whats on it, or for being an AMERICAN!
Judge OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment