Thursday, October 15, 2009

Moving day coming!


Going to sign the lease tonight. Moving this weekend. Then in the words of the Mayor of Salisbury and Cottonwood. PARTY,PARTY, PARTY!!!!!

In reality it will be sell, throw away and donate! I have lived in 3 different counties this year alone. In the last 10 years I have moved six times. Each time I scale down a little. This time it will be a lot. Update the riding and camping gear. Sell the old stuff, and get ride of anything that sits on a shelf and collects dust. Ebay and craigslist watch out! This time a ton of stuff is going. I will only keep what is necessary. Two bikes have already been sold and a few carbs. More to go as soon as I can get to them. I should have a good stack for the swap meet in November.(If I can make it.)

Now this doesn't mean I won't buy any more firearms or motorcycles. Those thing are necessary to me. Pics of my cave to come.

Judge Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment